Morning Habits of Successful People. In this article, I’m going to give you three things, the first is the daily morning routine of successful people and six easy-peasy things for you to put into your morning routine – we’re going to talk about the three barriers to a good morning and finally two easy morning hacks.
Morning Habits Of Successful People
Also, Read- Must-Read Powerful Books For Success In Life
One Daily Routine Of Bill Gates And Warren Buffet
Did you know that when Bill Gates and Warren Buffet met for the first time it was when Bill had invited Warren over for dinner and the two wealthiest men sat around a dining table along with Bill’s parents and a few delicacies and Bill’s father casually asked them a question as to what they thought was the number one reason for their success and almost in chorus they both said the focus in fact not only them Albert Einstein has also quite famously said that I’m not smarter than anyone else I just stick with the problems for longer and what bill and Warren meant by focus was their ability to develop these habits to help them form this daily routine which enabled them to have more time and energy to focus on the important activities of their business.
Be Bigger Than Your Best Excuse
It is said that the first hour of the day determines the rest of it and you always seem to have time to do things that you put first so let’s see what we can put into our morning routine because 95 percent of what we do is out of habit and have you ever noticed that earlier when you had a plan to go out with your friends on a weekend you would spring out of bed in the morning so the trick is before going to bed at night think of something that you’re going to do the next day which is important exciting and meaningful and suddenly when the alarm rings you’re gonna jump out of bed.
An early-morning walk in nature is invigorating it not only gets the blood rushing to the brain but it also gives you time for deep reflection and meditation. So how about you go out in the morning for a quiet walk without your phone, spend some time looking at nature, and also reflecting on your own breathing and think about that number one priority that you have for the day what is that one thing that you want to do that’s going to add up to a lot in the long term and when you’ve done that for 15 minutes for the balanced 15 or 20 minutes run back home.
Remember you’re part of something that’s bigger than yourself the Dalai Lama once said that when successful people wake up in the morning they think that they’re fortunate to be alive remember that you’re powerful and that one person can change the world so be prepared to seize the day and make it count.
Lemon Water And Lots Of Water
People have about three to four glasses of water every morning you can have the first one slightly lukewarm with lemon follow it up with plain water or any other flavor that you like have a couple of glasses before you go for the walk and a couple of glasses after you come back.
Cold Water Bathing
Wim Hof also known as Iceman and famous for his athleticism and several Guinness World Records says that an early morning cold water bath will not only increase your alertness your motivation levels but also keep your stress levels lower what else do we need in the morning.
Slot about 30 minutes in the morning for reading this could include reading a self-help book may be listening to an audiobook or catching up on the news events of the previous day taken some positive and motivating thoughts and some great ideas to set yourself up for an energy-filled day.
Three Barriers To A Calm And Focused Morning
- At number one, no surprises are looking at your mobile phone first thing in the morning Mel Robbins a famous American author and TV show host says that perhaps the worst way to start your day is by looking at your social feeds, instead of looking at what other people are doing or what they want you to do how about you look at what you want to do for yourself.
- At number two is a scrambled bed people feel less tempted to go right back into their bed once it’s prepared says everyone it takes about 60 seconds for you to get your bed ready so how about you straighten that out as soon as you wake up and they say that if you want to change the world how about you start by making your bed.
- And three is a long to-do list there is no worse way to start your day than by looking at a long list of about a hundred irrelevant and unimportant things to do instead of how about you make a list of one big to-do item and one big to be an item, focus on being productive instead of being busy a to-do item for example in my case could be writing a script of a video or maybe even shooting a video a to B item would be what is the kind of person you want to be today happy positive cheerful encouraging whatever is that quality that you want to cultivate in yourself start by practicing it today.
Two Morning Hacks
- At number one is an educational podcast let’s say you need to go over an important concept or maybe read an important chapter you can download a free podcast at perhaps like a Google podcast or maybe Spotify and how about the night before you download one podcast about this chapter and keep it ready on your phone and in the morning when you’re doing your chores at home you can switch on this podcast which will not only give you a head start but also perspective.
- The second hack is to just begin, Molly a student at Cambridge University says that when she has a large project or assignment to do on a particular day she starts by writing just a few pages even before breakfast and the act of beginning motivates your brain to want to complete that activity so just begin and it all starts with a good night there can be no good morning unless you’ve had a good night’s sleep so get to bed on time keep your mobile phone outside your room stop looking at it for at least half an hour before you go to bed and simple activities like washing your face and brushing your teeth prepare you to go to bed and don’t forget to make that exciting plan for the next day before you tuck yourself in.
So I hope that helped you form a good daily morning routine and set you up for success so please comment down your views on the morning habits of successful people and happy reading.